We want to create transparency and predictability in the prices of our.
We want to create transparency and predictability in the prices of our services. And consequently we have different price models. Together with our clients, we will find the price model best suited for the assignment and will often use elements of different price models in combination.
Our most frequently used price models are:
- Settlement according to time spent: This is the price model we use most often, and it results in a precise settlement on the basis of the scope and complexity of the assignment and the specialist skills applied to handle it.
- Blended rates: Here you will get a fixed hourly rate, irrespective of the level of seniority of the employees providing the advice.
- Fixed price: Here you will get a fixed price on the advisory work based on specific assumptions. This will, however, require that it is possible to define the entire assignment in advance.
If we have not agreed on a price model in advance, we will base our price on:
- The legal and business-related complexity of the case
- Time spent
- The outcome of the case
- The specialist knowledge applied
- The extent to which the work was conducted under time pressure or outside normal working hours.
You are always welcome to contact us
You are always welcome to contact our specialists in your industry for an informal talk about what they can do for you. You may also find the contacts for our areas here.
You are also welcome to call our reception desk using +45 7227 0000 and they will direct you to the right person.