Safe2Whistle meets all statutory requirements, is easy to set up and will ensure maximum security for your employees and other stakeholders wanting to report a suspicion of irregularities. We handle everything from establishment and operation to thorough screening of the reports made.
Employees, business partners and other stakeholders must in a simple and secure manner be able to report potential misconduct in Danish enterprises and organisations. On 17 December 2023, it will become mandatory for private enterprises with between 50 and 249 employees to have a whistleblowing scheme. This makes demands on your organisation, and it is decisive that you act in time to comply with the future legislation in the area.
Safe2Whistle gives you multiple obvious advantages
With Safe2Whistle, you may rest assured that the whistleblowing scheme of your enterprise or organisation meets all applicable statutory requirements. Our whistleblowing scheme is easy to set in motion, seamless to handle and 100% safe for the person submitting a report. You will be getting state-of-the-art technology and excellent user friendliness.
A secure solution
- The whistleblower may feel fully secure as we as a third party handle any reports made
- The platform was developed in cooperation with one of the world's leading providers
- We ensure that your whistleblowing scheme is compliant
- We will provide assistance on everything from the establishment of the platform, ongoing administration and relevant legal advice
- Safe2Whistle has a low establishment and operating price, and you are free to choose between our three subscriptions types depending on your needs
- All subscription levels include the platform itself, onboarding and administration of your whistleblowing scheme
- Depending on which subscription you choose, you will get screening of reports as well as sparring in connection with the preliminary assessment of reports as a fixed, included service or as an option to purchase
- You will be offered a favourable agreement covering any legal services if the report requires a legal follow-up
Our experienced team will assist on establishment and operation
- Avoid hidden costs incidental to training of employees and internal administration by letting us assist on establishment and operation
- We have extensive experience providing whistleblowing schemes and are always available
- We screen all reports and ensure that they are handled correctly and with the requisite thoroughness
How to get startedDo you want further information about what a whistleblowing scheme with Safe2Whistle costs and about how you get started? Contact us today to learn more about your options
How Safe2Whistle works
Safe2Whistle is very user friendly and may easily be tailored to your specific needs. The system is cloud-based and may therefore be accessed from a mobile, a tablet or a computer, which ensures optimum conditions for your employees and other stakeholders.
At the same time, the platform and contents may be provided in the language(s) suitable for your organisation, just as the interface may be presented with your logo, text and colours.
With Safe2Whistle you keep track of all developments
In Safe2Whistle, reports, if any, may be categorised according to your preferences making it easy to keep track of developments.
In addition, Safe2Whistle offers a number of additional features:
- Translation of reports
- Two-factor authentication
- Limitation of access to make reports