BB Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy lawyers who find smart solutions
We support clients with the successful delivery of renewable energy projects – often acting in a project counsel role. We act not only as commercially minded legal advisers but also as project managers, working seamlessly together with your project teams – from early-stage development through to project delivery.
Our highly specialised renewable energy construction projects team has market leading experience, expertise and sector insight – particularly in the offshore wind sector. This expertise now benefits our clients in new emerging renewable energy technology projects, such as Power-2-X, green hydrogen and floating offshore wind.
Our work and advisory services to support project developers and owners include:
- Procurement advice
- Bankability process advice
- Choosing appropriate contract type and templates for the project
- Identifying and understanding the risk appetite in the supply chain
- Drafting and negotiating different commercial contracts in relation to the project, ensuring that the contracts will not result in delays and unnecessary risks on your part as the Employer
- Bid evaluation to identify preferred suppliers for the project and understand the risk profile and determine the best split of risk, price and quality.
We work and can assist with all services relevant to a project. For more info, click on the headings in the infographic below.
Contact us if you are looking to understand the commercial and technical risks associated with an offshore wind or other renewable energy project and how to manage these risks in the best possible way. We offer transparent, flexible and competitive price structures.