Eivind Einersen specialises primarily in construction law, real estate transfer, and court and arbitration proceedings. Moreover, Eivind is an expert on limitation.
- Board of directors (chairman), Tabellae A/S
- Forældelsesloven med kommentarer, Jurist- og Økonomforbundet, 1999. Book
- Elektronisk Aftale- og Bevisret, Jurist- og Økonomforbundet, 1992. Book
- Aftalt suspension af forældelse, Ugeskrift for Retsvæsen, U.2016B.1, 2016. 11 pages. Article
Education and language
- Right of audience, The Danish Supreme Court
- Admission to practice law
- Master of Laws
Sources recommend Eivind Einersen for his "detail-oriented approach and excellent problem-solving skills."
Chambers Europe, Mergers and acquisitions
Steen Jensen handles regulatory matters and Thomas Thordal Sevelsted advises on aviation finance and debt restructuring. Erik Malberg and Henning Hansen are also recommended, Eric Korre Horten and Eivind Einersen joined from Philip Law Firm.