Energy and Energy Supply
Our expertise includes:
- Electricity, heat, natural gas and water supply
- Renewable energy, including biomass and biogas
- Onshore and offshore wind farms
- Exploration and extraction of oil and gas
- Establishment of collective heat supply installations
- Conversion of municipal supply entities to corporate form
- Climate, including CO2 quotas, credits, storage
- Cleantech issues
- Transfer of energy companies
- Environmental, energy and climate related taxes and duties
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Intellectual property law
- Competition law
How can we help?
We render advice to large Danish and international players in the public and private energy sector, such as climate funds, cleantech companies, offshore and onshore oil and gas companies and utility companies.
We have specialist experience in matters involving water and waste water and in establishing renewable energy plants and onshore and offshore wind farms.
We have advised numerous cleantech startup and growth companies on energy transactions and venture capital investments, and we are experts in environmental and climate related issues.
The energy and energy supply sectors in Denmark and the rest of the world face two major challenges: how to secure the world’s energy supply and reduce carbon emissions.
Energy security through renewable energy resources is necessary, not only from an environmental perspective, but also in terms of security policy.
This field is complex and necessitates thorough knowledge of the legal and commercial challenges facing the sector.