Our expertise includes:
- Raising of capital, including prospectuses and the establishment and update of programmes, and bond issues
- Syndicated loans and other financial planning
- Contact with financial supervisory authorities
- Reorganisation of non-performing loan agreements
- Tax matters
- Guarantees and collateral security
- Structured products
- Derivative transactions
- Application for stock exchange and clearing-house memberships
- Project financing
- Whisteblower programmes
- Securitisation transactions
How can we help?
We assist large and small financial institutions in raising capital and meeting regulatory requirements. We also have extensive experience in advising foreign financial institutions on Danish financial market conditions and on following up on Danish exposures.
We have assisted in the establishment of finance and security structures in complex debt issues, and we have been involved in numerous acquisition and sales processes.
Whenever our clients meet with challenging exposures we help them reach the best possible business solutions through sale, restructuring or winding-up.
The conditions for operating banks and other financial institutions have changed radically in recent years. The financial crisis has resulted in the sector being required to strengthen its capital base and subjecting to stricter regulation, that is, tighter solvency and capital requirements in relation to society and identification requirements in relation to clients and business relationships
As a result, the dialogue with supervisory authorities has intensified, and the focus on capital funding options has increased, and so have the demands made in respect of the planning of large exposures and the follow-up on problematic customer relations. Accordingly, advice is increasingly sought on regulatory and commercial matters.