• Reference
  • 03 July 2018

Aller acquires travel agency Gislev Rejser

Bech-Bruun has assisted Aller on its acquisition of travel agency Gislev Rejser.

Yesterday it was announced that Aller has acquired the travel agency Gislev Rejser. The acquisition is subject to merger approval, which is expected to be obtained in the late summer.

Aller’s independent travel division, Aller Leisure, will with this transaction own 85% of Gislev Rejser with the sellers keeping the remaining 15%.

Gislev Rejser is one of the oldest Danish travel agencies. It was established in 1946 in Gislev on Danish island Funen by Poul Andersen and has since then been operated by the family in three generations.

Gislev Rejser has revenues of approx. DKK 250m and sends approx. 50,000 people travelling every year.

Read more (in Danish) about the transaction at:
• fyens.dk: Danish travel giant sold to the Aller Group
• business.dk: Aller acquires major Danish travel company

  • Copenhagen

    Langelinie Allé 35
    2100 Copenhagen

  • Aarhus

    Værkmestergade 2
    8000 Aarhus C

  • New York

    412 W 15th Street, 15th Floor,
    New York 10011

  • Shanghai Representative Office

    No.1440 Yan'an Middle Road, Suite 2H08
    Jing'an District, 200040 Shanghai, P.R. China

  • Bech-Bruun Law Firm P/S

    P +45 72270000
    F +45 72270027
    E info@bechbruun.com
    VAT number 38 53 80 71
    Cookie policy
    Legal Notice and Disclaimer
    Privacy Policy