- Bech-Bruun News
- 17 December 2012
New look and improved functionality
Welcome to our improved website. We have enhanced our website’s design and improved its functionality.
The purpose which our website aims to serve, is to give our users the best possible experience, when they visit us online. We have, therefore, launched a redesigned website and optimised parts of its functionality.
The most significant changes are:
- A sharper design, which supports our website’s structure and functionality
- A responsive design, which adapts the layout of our website to the viewing environment, e.g. a smartphone, iPad, or regular pc.
- Fewer circumstances which require users to log in. In the future, users need only log in, when subscribing to newsletters, signing up for Bech-Bruun courses or events, or when changing personal details.
- Easier navigation of our website as a result of new features on our homepage.
- All information on our website can now be downloaded.
- A new Call Me Up option, where you can request us to give you a call.
If you have any comments to our website – whether favourable or critical – or an idea as to how our website can be improved, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.