Our expertise includes:
- Commercial and residential leases
- Drafting of lease and sublease agreements
- Disputes before rent committees and the housing tribunal
- General lease issues
- All aspects of rent regulation, including market rent, direct and indirect taxes
- Due diligence
- Preparation of notices to quit and vacate premises.
How can we help?
We render legal and commercial expert advice to private and public entities on all aspects of lease law. We are highly experienced in conducting court cases for both lessors and lessees.
Moreover, we have established a strong position within sustainable construction projects and green lease agreements.
To assist our clients in managing large portfolios of leased commercial properties, we have developed our own lease portal Bech-Bruun Lease Online.
The letting market has been highly affected by the financial crisis. Lessors worry that the market will stagnate and are, as a result, increasingly focused on asset management, lessee loyalty programmes and relocation opportunities.
Lessees, on the other hand, seek to benefit from reduced market rent and pay extra attention to opportunities in the rent control regulation and the size of additional bills, including heating, water and electricity.