Statements of damages
Our areas of expertise include:
- Calculation of claims for damages
- Preparation of financial documentation of claims for damages
- Financial assessment of causal connection
- Financial assessment of the passing of risk
- Presentation of statements of damages to the courts
- Assessment of opposing parties' statements of damages
How may we help?
In recent years, the number of legal proceedings between businesses has been steadily increasing, and a considerable amount of such proceedings involve claims for damages to be calculated.
We have extensive experience in calculating such claims for damages. In order for such claims for damages to be calculated correctly, one must have thorough knowledge of financial methods as well as applicable legal principles. Consequently, our highly qualified financial and legal experts work closely together on such matters.
We are also experienced in assessing statements of damages prepared by opposing parties to investigate whether the calculations made are correct and whether arguments may be put forward supporting a reduction of or a change to the amount calculated.
We are experienced in presenting calculations of claims for damages to opposing parties in specific settlement negotiations as well as to the courts.