German-Danish legal matters
Our expertise includes:
- Advising on the difference between Danish and German legal matters
- Setting up/company acquisitions in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark
- General company law issues
- Contract law and the law pertaining to the sale of goods, AGB
- Due diligence investigations
- Advising on the financing, purchasing and selling of German real estate
- Project management
- Court cases and arbitration proceedings
- Legal opinions.
How can we help?
Germany is Europe's largest economy and Denmark's most important export market. Germany has emerged stronger from the financial crisis and offers a real estate market with great investment opportunities.
We have extensive and long-standing experience in advising Danish companies on setting up and acquiring businesses in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, as well as in financing, purchasing and selling German real estate.
Our German Desk comprises both German lawyers (Rechtsanwälte) and Danish lawyers with a supplementary education from German universities.
We know the challenges faced by our clients when embarking on new business in a new jurisdiction with a different legal system and business culture as well as linguistic barriers.
Learn more on how we may assist you in Beratung Deutscher Mandanten