Family Business Succession
Our expertise includes:
- Handling personal, company, financial and tax matters in family business successions
- Planning and structuring of family business successions, including the preparation of long-term succession plans and agreements
- Guidance in family law and the law of wills and succession
- Nuptial agreements and wills
- Procuring relevant tax approvalsIn the coming 10-15 years, many owner-managed businesses in Denmark will be faced with planning a transfer of assets to the next generation or family business succession.
How can we help?
We are dedicated to always finding the all-encompassing solution that takes the company, the family and the assets involved into consideration.
We commit ourselves to the overall process as well as the details, and we have a long-standing practice of working efficiently with other advisers. Banks, accountancy firms, other law firms and the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) often appoint us to advise on and assist in managing family business successions.
Family business successions encompass legal, financial and human considerations. In addition to handling a wide range of legal, financial and tax issues, consideration must also be shown for the company and the family behind it. Altogether, this requires vision and committed expert advice in order to reach the right solution.