Corporate criminal law
Our expertise includes:
- Economic crime
- International criminal proceedings
- Direct and indirect taxes - criminal proceedings
- Environment and working environment - criminal proceedings
- Money laundering and other financial sector criminal proceedings
- Marketing, trade secrets and industrial espionage
- Competition, IP law and trade restrictions - criminal proceedings
- Violation of special legislation such as the Act on Processing of Personal Data (persondataloven).
How can we assist?
We assist enterprises and organisations that are victims of criminal activity, be that from employees or from outsiders. We assist in the investigation of suspicious activity and the securing of evidence, crisis handling, contact to the relevant authorities, drafting of any reports filed with the police, assessment of claim for compensation, etc.
We also advise and assist the management of an enterprise that becomes subject to investigation by a supervisory authority or faces charges for punishable offences. If the prosecution files charges, we step in as defence counsel to enterprises, organisations and public authorities.
Criminal activity is a threat for all enterprises and organisations. In addition, the business sector is subject to extensive regulation, including punishable offences, and intensive supervision by public authorities. Our team comprises lawyers with practical experience with criminal law and proceedings and with the challenges facing the business sector today.