We wish to ensure transparency and predictability in our fees. That is why we have developed a range of billing models. In our initial dialogue with our clients, we determine which billing model best suits the task at hand. Frequently, this results in a combination of two or more billing models.
Our most frequently used billing models are:
- Hourly billing rate: This billing model is the most common arrangement and enables the precise billing of a task based upon its size and complexity, as well as the specialist competences employed to solve the task.
- Blended rates: By way of this model, a single fixed rate is charged for both senior and junior lawyers, irrespective of which lawyer performs the task.
- Fixed fees: Using this model, we are able to determine a fixed fee for the entire task, based on certain conditions. It is, however, a prerequisite that the entire scope of the task is defined in advance.
In the event that we have not agreed upon a specific billing model in advance, the following criteria will apply in assessing legal fees:
- The legal and commercial complexity of the matter.
- The expected time to be spent on the matter.
- The specialist knowledge required to resolve the matter.
- The extent of the work expected to be conducted outside normal working hours or under time pressure.
You are always welcome to contact our specialists with knowledge of your sector for a non-committal talk on how we may assist you. Please find the contact persons within your business area.
You are also welcome to call our main office number + 45 72 27 00 00 and we will find a specialist who may assist you in your query.